View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:03 PM   #170 (permalink)
Florida_GATOR
Track Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z Blk
Florida_GATOR is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Florida_GATOR Send a message via MSN to Florida_GATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
Are you kidding me?

Search through the entire USA and find out how many more Gators fans there are than ANY team out there. You are just speaking the words of a sore loser. You got RAPED and the Gators haters are letting all the UF **** talkers hear it. I've liked Bama for YEARS. I think from the beginning of this thread you know that I have liked them...not because they beat UF who I despise. Give a team credit when its due dude you talked mad trash in this thread way too early.
Ive had a bad day, so this is a good place to vent. Lets start, There are not much more "gator fans" than any other team. We have alot of FAKE florida fans becuase we have won national championships multiple times in multiple sports in multiple years. Your right, ive put up one post since the loss and im being a sore loser by calling out fake alabama fans, which should be a common enemy of yours because if you are a "true" bama fan like you say, then you should share no love to band wagon jumpers, and there are many.
Sure we talk ****, everyone talks ****, and while im not happy we lost, i would much rather have Alabama representing the SEC than Tennessee or Georgia. Im glad you despise UF, i mean not everyone can have championship seasons like we can, and not once did i discredit Alabama football, your mistaken on the message i was trying to portrait. Bama layed the wood to Florida, yall were the better team by far that day, credit is deffinitly due, but by trying to call me out, you opened yourself to getting raped by Texas fans after January 7th. As for talking trash way to early...its a NCAA FOOTBALL THREAD, what are we gonna skip and hold hands talking about how cool out teams are? Grow a set bro, and dont get so bent out of shape over it. By the way, were still national champions till December 7th.

Most badass job ever.
Florida_GATOR is offline   Reply With Quote