View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcosta79 View Post
It's after 1 and no word yet from the dealership. I'm guessing el flush-a-rooney didn't work.

Even if they replace the slave cylinder, that's not really going to solve the problem, is it?
Not if they put another OEM one in. But if they put one in, you should get at least a year or two of driving on the new one - unless you're doing a bunch of hard launches they usually last at least 15-20K miles (I got over 50K on mine before I replaced it prior to failing). Your best hope is for it to last until you need to replace your clutch. Then you can take that opportunity to upgrade the CSC to one of the aftermarket solutions.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote