View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 06:45 AM   #6939 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post

Nah we're good.

I don't mind discussions like that at all. Sometimes it helps me figure out if I'm actually completely full of **** or not.

sometimes I look back at my post and tell myself to leave it ... hindsight lol

I get it. Your time is worth the investment. I am envious of your wash system. It is amazing - I have seen the results of that type of system in person

But I have to say the reason I brought this up was one time as an assistant superintendent on a new construction project I actually argued with a guy when he said his "time is money" cause I was wasting his timing trying to teach him how to do his own fuckin job. He insisted that the time he spent in the shitter was worth his normal working wage. He had been showing up late, taking two hour lunches and playing the disappearing act for the first three days of his work. We kicked him off the job that same day. I apologize for attributing that idiot's perspective to you

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |