View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:10 PM   #5250 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
This a$$hat parked in the fire lane with tons of empty spaces around, and then proceeded to hassle Ms. Pint about why I was taking pictures of her as we were driving away. Probably because I took some time after the first shot to let some ladies walk through the photo, explain that he parked in the fire lane, and make sure I got a picture of the truck with the empty parking space in the background

I should have backed up and given him some $hit for it, but I was about to pull out onto the street. And he looked like a fuckin dick anyway, so it wasn't really worth the time. Ms. Pint just shrugged him off - he saw they had walked off ahead of me.
Ford driver, enough said.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote