View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 08:15 PM   #2886 (permalink)
bkngo
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z K51 M6
bkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond reputebkngo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
So finally it is fixed after a long day.

Please note, even thou this one negative time happened, i have all faith in atlantic autosports as they have always done my cars over the years, plus they are a mileone company and affiliated with all the HALL dealerships in virginia beach including nissan.

With that being said.

My jvc double din with xmsirius tuner and antenna with an am installed on thursday.

As u guys know from early post starting that night my traction control lights stayed on... (According to the manual) meaning the VDC was disabled, even thou active.

So i worked all day sat and sunday so took off today (monday) to go back to atlantic autosports, to see what was wrong.

I got there at 1030am, they automatically took my car in the back. 10 mins latta they come out and say the car is not throwing ANY error codes, and that everything is connected and the problem did not come from the install. (Even thou the traction control light wasnt lit at all till the install)

So without me arguing with them i headed STRAIGHT to nissan. After talking to the service advisor (terrance) who was an excellent dude and got me in before 3 other cars waiting for service, he arranged for me to be driven home (since i was off and live 5 mins away from nissan) and the DIAGNOSTIC was going to take 3 hours to take everything apart and figure it out. Terrance also called the Head manager of Atlantic autosports (tony) to come to the dealership and that he had to pay for the diagnostic since the car was throwing 2 electrical error codes.

By the time i got dropped off home i had service manager from nissan call me and assure me that that GM of atlantic autosports (tony) was going to take care of all costs and both are going to make sure everything is perfect.

By 6pm my car was deivered by 2 ppl frm atlantic autosports under the GMs order.

The problem ended up being when installing the audio, the steering wheel airbag wire got "knicked". Wasnt fully cut but enough that the car knew it was down.

So all in all, my car is fixed with promises of a discount on future installs from atlantic autosports, and peace of mind that nissan fixed it and was checked by the 30+ experience service manager. I do thank god (or whoever u believe in) that i didnt get into an accident the last few days while this thing was messed up.. No steering wheel airbag could of been really bad.

Sorry i typed so much, just letting u guys know my experience.

glad everything worked out for you...