Thread: Spotless Rinse
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 04:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
You're not getting water spots like these off the entire car in 15 minutes. And I have limited time, so my time is worth money, as in, I'll gladly pay $50 to save myself a few hours.

I'm not sure why you're so concerned about how I wash my car. I'm just giving my opinion about the CR spotless system.
I just find it humorous how people exaggerate when they are making arguments. Don't worry I do the same thing

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about your system. I have only commented on your statements regarding your detailing steps without said system. FWIW, I think the CR Spotless system is pretty bada$$. But after doing the research, I cannot justify the cost. I'm glad you can, and I'm sure that it is awesome for you. I can understand your position on time because as I get older, I am finding more and more things that I am willing to pay for as a convenience. But that's very different from claiming your spare time spent on the toilet is worth money

My experience is if the water spots don't come off with a simple wipe of QD, then you will need to polish them out. But a simple wipe down with QD definitely should not take more than 30 minutes of your time for the entire car - two hours is a laugh

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote