View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by areyouin729 View Post
this has to be one of my biggest peeves, how hard is it to put your cart into the return?!?!?!

I go to lunch on break, park on the side of WalMart to avoid anything happening and still I manage to come out to this (we have a wind advisory here). I was basically minutes away from a cart into my Z because of lazy a-holes.

There's your problem right there. Walmart shoppers (no offense to any of you guys here who shop there) are generally lazy *** motherf*ckers who would use a conveyor belt into the shop if they could. The day they are responsible and take carts back to the return area is the day hell freezes over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
Hahaha i fking hate those people.. When I see someone waiting for me to back out of a "good spot" I usually just sit there and fire up a cigarette and wait..

And of course as soon as they give up waiting for me, I pull out of the spot.

Yes I'm an *******..
hahahaha i've done that...except i don't smoke, so i just sat back and relaxed for abit...

ended up falling asleep a few times for like an hour

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote