View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 01:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
I doubt there was much forethought on the part of the landscaper, and im sure it wasnt half as bad as this jerk, who blew all of the new mulch I had just had put down and all his old leaves and debris onto my driveway. Then when asked if he could not do it basically told me...sucks to be you, tough.
I didn't say the guy didn't do anything wrong or that you shouldn't be pissed...

Read the rest of your reply again. I can understand you're pissed. Your neighbor is an *******. The thing is, being an ******* back to him, as much as it might feel right, is probably not going to turn out too well. That's all I'm saying.

Good call on talking to your landscaper. Hopefully this jackass goes back to ignoring you.

Last edited by Davey; 04-27-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote