View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:08 AM   #38 (permalink)
Amj2020
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB Z,Jeep,BMW
Amj2020 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
There are definitely 2 ******** in this game.

Your landscaper is blowing the trash from your yard into his, and pissing him off. Sure, he should have come over and told you about it, instead of blowing **** all over your yard, but you're really not helping anything, are you?

Who started it? Your dumbass landscaper. If I were you I'd do what it took to make it right.
I doubt there was much forethought on the part of the landscaper, and im sure it wasnt half as bad as this jerk, who blew all of the new mulch I had just had put down and all his old leaves and debris onto my driveway. Then when asked if he could not do it basically told me...sucks to be you, tough.

My landscaper does great work, if a few leaves got on this psychos driveway, I am having a really hard time 'rising above' this. I would rather just do nothing, aside from asking the landscaper to more careful since my neighbor is a clown.

Did I forget to mention this same neighbor told me not to park in the street as it disturbs his view to the curb. I overlooked that as I figured he was just weird, so I park there whenever my Z comes out of the garage, and he always seems to come outside just as im pulling out. Weirdos.

Makes me think of this video, just not even close to as bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG6ayYXuuXc