View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
NefariousZ34
Base Member

Drives: 15 MB Nismo Z MT
NefariousZ34 is on a distinguished road
Default Aftermarket spoilers and hood vents for 2015?

So I keep looking and am having a problem finding much information... Maybe I'm not typing in the correct terms or looking in the right places? I really want to see what it would look like and probably buy the 2014 Evo R Nismo spoiler and put it on the 2015. Yes I'm crazy before you even begin to ask.

I can't find much aftermarket wise for the 2015 at all right now. Even up rev only goes to 2014 atm. I just ordered my berks HFC from Kyle(HOUSTON) and already have my Takeda attack CAI (hoping like hell it fits no problems) all that's left for me (performance wise) is m370 and uprev. A rear spoiler and I'll be pretty content of course adding clear bra or paint defender myself basic stuff etc. But right now I'm stuck on the spoiler and I'm going to probably end up calling Uprev I'm sure they already have it just not listed on site yet.

Oh and oil cooler when I start to track of course. But seriously anyone know or seen something I haven't for the spoiler option? I loved the spoiler on my 2013 I want it on my 2015 I don't think that's too much to ask. I really don't like the spoiler, it's just too basic for such an aggresive/busy body style. It looks like a really aggressive sport with nice rims with this oem spoiler imo.

As far as the hood vents I was thinking the GT-R Vents to get some cooler air in the engine bay good or bad idea?

Last edited by NefariousZ34; 04-27-2015 at 01:19 AM.
NefariousZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote