View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 11:27 PM   #598 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDC_OFF View Post
those led strips are all the same. sames ones i tried before and they are hit or miss. make sure you check the soldering on the wires because i noticed they are weak and wires break off. i have them on my car and have ben working good for almost a year now but ive installed some where leds go out or the wires break off.
These particular ones turned out to be a miss. The white was super dim and the amber you pretty much couldn't even see unless you were inside. Oh well. I'm gonna try the rgb halo demon eye thing, already got the parts in. Now for some reason I can't find my heat gun to take my housings apart...
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote