View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
jcosta79
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
jcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to alljcosta79 is a name known to all
Default My Baby is on a Flatbed Headed to the Dealership (Clutch)

Took the wife out to dinner, came back out, pushed in the clutch, pedal stayed stuck on the floor. No amount of pedal pumping was making any kind of difference. Could not put the car in any gear. Car was stuck. Appears to be a complete failure of the CSC (just my guess).

Tow truck came and hauled it off to the stealership. We'll see what they say tomorrow (hopefully). At least it was a nice flatbed and the guys loaded it without scraping anything. Insurance fully covered the tow. Hopefully the warranty will cover the repairs. (22,000 miles and it's a 2012 so I'm still under warranty by a few months)

The good news is that it's safely in the dealership parking lot awaiting the mother of all hail storms tonight. How awesome.

Gotta laugh or I'll cry. :-)
2012 PW NISMO #0559 - GT Spec Brace Kit - Swift Springs - ARK TP & Invidia CBE K&N Intake - UpRev Tune - 15mm Z1 Spacers & Studs - StopTech Slotted Rotors & SS Lines - ZSpeed CMAK with Stage 2 Clutch and Lightweight Flywheel
jcosta79 is offline   Reply With Quote