View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
a.stewart4242
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z White 6spd
a.stewart4242 is on a distinguished road
Default Powertrix R/T Coilover Review

I've had these installed for about two months now, so it's about time for a review. First off, my goal for this car is to find the "happiest" compromise I can between a drift car and daily driver. When I e-mailed Powertrix to discuss the build, I was surprised to get a response back from Charles, the owner. He answered all my questions and helped me decide on which model (S/S, R/T, or U/T), and what spring rate. I wound up going with his suggestion of R/T with the swift spring upgrade, 12k/11k. They arrived quickly, and they look great. Surprisingly, I've found these coil-overs to be more comfortable than stock, while still improving handling. The adjust-ability is great, and while there are only 15 settings for dampening, each click gives a noticeable difference.

I would go more in depth, and I would of taken pictures during the install, but there's a few other reviews on here that did that, so why be redundant? Just wanted to give my POV on the coil-overs, and say thank-you again to Charles for helping me out, and supplying a great product.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370z before.jpg (76.1 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 370z after.jpg (85.3 KB, 64 views)
a.stewart4242 is offline   Reply With Quote