View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amj2020 View Post
He replies...too bad, your landscaper blew it all over my property two weeks ago, so thats why I did it. You should have told them not to blow it onto my property...Which I wouldn't know because im out you know WORKING
I've had problems with my neighbors, so I'm not defending your neighbor here. But you are responsible for what your landscaper did. Your neighbor has proven to be passive-aggressive and more than willing to escalate relatively minor incidents. Such escalations won't end well for anyone involved.

If I were you, I'd learn from this experience and try to avoid further confrontations with the guy. And I'd have a long discussion with anyone doing work on your property advising them to be neighborly toward your neighbors, and when they are done, I'd inspect not only my property but adjacent properties as well.

Good luck.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote