View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

LoL too funny, I have had similar situations, trust me it is hard to bite your tongue. I walk around my yard with my firearm on my outside the waistband holster, play my music extremely loud, yell at the sky for no reason sometimes especially when its really quiet, rev the $%^ out of my car in the garage with the door open so it makes a sonic boom effect, answer my door semi naked, make bon fires in my back yard, set my sprinklers to turn on and adjusted them to spray toward the street when people walk their dog in front of my house (we live on well water it smells horrible).

Oh yeah I am a devious SOB yet my neighbors all love me, bring me toys for my kid, give me their old stuff before they toss it or sell it, always come to me for advice on house work etc etc. We have get togethers parties and BBQ's from time to time. I am the youngest home owner in this part of of the city. It is really boring here, but very safe.

What I would do if I were you is speak to all the other neighbors about the situation, ask them how they would proceed and if they have ever encountered a problem with the leaf blower douche before. Just don't bring yourself to his level, the minute you do, he knows he has got you. If you completely ignore him and never acknowledge his ignorance he will eventually give up being an $*%. He can not get under your skin. He might need your help one day or vice versa for an emergency and those bridges you want to do your best to keep them intact for your own personal safety and well as your family.

Anyway good luck.

Last edited by 370zHawaii; 04-26-2015 at 05:30 PM.
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote