View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Amj2020
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB Z,Jeep,BMW
Amj2020 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Unlike an apartment where you can pack up and move at the end of a lease I would try my best to ignore him. Some people are nuts nowadays, some just trying to cope with life, bills, stress, health issues etc. As a non confrontational person I would just let it be. Dispose of the leaves and be done with it. You now know what your working with. Sweeping them up in a neat lil pile in front of his driveway just says I can be a butthole too...now your turn. Crap like that never ends. Dont get me wrong it woukd piss me off too. But just trash the leaves and go about your business. You and he are there to stay a bit so make it work by ignoring childish stuff like that. Just my $.02. Your 370Z neighbor who doesn't wnat to hear of you being shot over a few dirty cars and leaves in the driveway.
This all makes perfect sense, I think my penis is preventing me from picking up the pile...