View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 02:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Amj2020
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB Z,Jeep,BMW
Amj2020 is on a distinguished road
Default Stupid Neighbors

So I recently moved into a new house, and know the majority of my neighbors. This one guy directly next to me, never says anything to my family and basically ignores us...fine I get the message no problem, everyone else has been great.

So yesterday my landscaper came and got my property ready for the spring/summer and completely re-landscaped and cleaned the entire property.

Today Im watching as this guy is using his leaf blower to blow all my new mulch and all the debris from his property onto my driveway. It goes all over my previously completely clear driveway, and three cars in the driveway...one which just got back from the car wash.

Im trying to be a good neighbor...so I go over to the guy while he is still blowing stuff right into my driveway, and I say excuse me, could you try to refrain from getting it directly onto my cars and property. He replies...too bad, your landscaper blew it all over my property two weeks ago, so thats why I did it. You should have told them not to blow it onto my property...Which I wouldn't know because im out you know WORKING...if you weren't a freaking complete socially degenerate moron you would know that, and speak to me like a decent human and not a total piece of garbage. So I ask if this is truly how he intends to reply, and he just laughs, so I called him a **** and walked away...I was just going to ask him to stop doing it, but this is ridiculous. I wanted to get my leaf blower and blow it right back, but instead I swept it into a nice pile and put it right in front of his driveway neatly.

Wondering what you guys may have done in a similar situation.