View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 01:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper 104 View Post
I read enough of it to get the gist of it then stopped. It just got too painful.
Wow, you were really determined to get that Nismo, weren't you?
You should have walked out while you were ahead.....right from the get go.
This should be stickied, "How NOT to go about buying a car".

Seriously though, best of luck with getting things under control. Those guys were scumbags but you let 'em get away with it.

You should have seen pictures, high res taken in daylight at the least before going. Upon arrival and after the test you should have left without the car!

Never discuss financing until after you see and test the car.
Also the financing talk would have been after the test and inspection and agreed upon price-- after the car is found to be acceptable - The input would have been ' I have my own' and ended that entire episode.

IM late to the party but this is how not to buy a car 101. This should be a sticky.....
That being said - Nice new car!

Last edited by DLSTR; 04-26-2015 at 01:04 PM.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote