Thread: [For Sale] Custom 370Z hitches !
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 06:47 PM   #498 (permalink)
fastguy9r
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370z PW TT
fastguy9r is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.stewart4242 View Post
I've been putting it off my review due to rainy weather keeping me from putting together my trailer, didn't want to leave a review before actually towing something or at least having pics. With that said, I wanted to at least add my two cents as to what my initial impressions were with installing this part.

First off, a big thank-you Fastguy9r, because while a part like this may be simple, it's the little things, such as including washers, zip-ties, and upgraded bolts that makes the difference. Such a simple part, but thought went into where everything would go, and he made sure to make this as user friendly as possible. Could I have made this myself? Yes, but I would have made twenty of them, always deciding that there was a better way to do it. With this, I really can't think of any improvements. While I haven't towed with it yet, there's no doubt in my mind that it will live up to his claimed towing weight.

I was in a rush, so I never made an install video or took pictures, but the directions were easy enough to follow. If you would like a video for removing the rear bumper, https://youtu.be/JFLzXSNHLak?list=PL...beGAL_vOcr_Z-6 will help you out. I take no credit other than linking it, video is by Red Raider, don't know if he's a member to the forum or not, but want to give him the credit.

I'll add a full review once I'm able to actually get my trailer built and registered, and I've had a chance to use it. Still, based on first impressions, I give it 5-stars. Closing note, if you're on the fence about whether you need it or not, get it. It's unobtrusive enough that no-one will notice it's there, but if you do need it, you'll be glad you had it.

Glad to have another happy customer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fastguy9r is offline   Reply With Quote