View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 06:30 PM   #261 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_STILLEN View Post
If you come down for an install here at STILLEN I will have your car (like everyone else who gets their car installed here) custom tuned (This didn't used to happen over a year ago but now it is pretty standard procedure for us). It will still be CARB and everything will be tailored to your car. You live up in my old stomping grounds (Pasadena) and I can say that the kit will do fine in SoCal weather as long as we have the Oil and Trans Coolers installed. If you are planning on tracking the car there would be other things I would advise doing as well though. Hit me up and we can chat about it more if you'd like.
I have a quote from my tuner (a very well known and respected Z shop her ein socal) for your kit, install/tune, LTH removal, and transmission coolerlarger lines. If you think you cna beat his price, feel free to pm me. His price his pretty good though.