View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 03:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ10PG View Post
I don't know.. maybe my friend was just being a baby but he seemed very uncomfortable with his head hitting the roof and his knees hitting the glove compartment and he said he couldn't straighten his legs...

after 30 mins of driving he said his legs felt numb lol

maybe the driver side has more room than the passenger side?
Well, I'll be honest and say that 6'-2" is generous. I'm closer to 6'-1". I sit up pretty straight to help out my back, so I can see that much more torso height could start to be an issue. When I used to slouch while driving, I could have been 4-5" taller without issue. And I'm currently just a tiny bit too wide for the seat, but I'm working on that

Operating the pedals helps keep the blood flowing in the legs, so that's one benefit for the driver. I will say that I do lots of long distance driving and without cruise control (like in construction zones or lots of traffic) it can make for some aching legs. That being said, driving 900 miles round trip in a day is more comfortable in the Z than any car I've ever driven long distances. And I've rented a lot of cars and done a lot of driving in Texas in the past 10 years.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote