View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 03:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post

I'm 6'-2" and 250lbs right now and have absolutely no troubles with comfort. Now my entry and exit might leave a little grace to be desired, but they are not that difficult. It's my DD.
I don't know.. maybe my friend was just being a baby but he seemed very uncomfortable with his head hitting the roof and his knees hitting the glove compartment and he said he couldn't straighten his legs...

after 30 mins of driving he said his legs felt numb lol

maybe the driver side has more room than the passenger side?

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote