View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 02:26 PM   #2863 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
And just got my jvc kw50bt installed yesterday with sirius. And now my VDC light is on all the time now... Only comes on when hydroplanning. So gotta take it back......
Is it the VDC Off light or the loss of traction light (aka wheel slip light)?

The loss of traction light will come on any time the car looses traction. The loss of traction light is the cars way of saying your going/turning too fast for the conditions. So it coming on during wet conditions is normal especially if you're planting your right foot on wet a road.

VDC can be a real nanny sometimes but it will keep you out of trouble most of the time. I don’t know what kind of driving experience you have but with a car like the 370Z you need to be very careful in wet/slippery conditions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2nq8ht3.jpg (34.3 KB, 32 views)