View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipor View Post
that actually wouldn't be that bad with the under-dash 12v port, hrm.
It looks like the design is exactly what I want but I just went out to the car and measured. I have a cell phone charger in the under-dash 12v port at the moment and from the back of that to near the stereo is about 13-14". I don't think it's going to be long enough

Edit: I called and they don't make a longer version. The one above is maybe 4-5ft max. I've searched a bit on line and I can find a lot of 12v car extension cables but none that are that stiff shape-able cable like the Griffin kit. Anyone have any idea where to get an extension like that or some other solution?

Thanks.

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 12-11-2009 at 01:23 PM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote