View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 12:44 PM   #2845 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
Most i was ever mechanically inclined to do was put on my K&N intake for my 2013 maxima (which by the way still have many new parts for sale i never put on, strut bar, sway bar, eibachs)

However i have always taken my car to atlantic autosports on va beach blvd.

However if anyone sees this post and is willing to part with HFCs or Headers for a good price and verified by atlantic autosports as being legit equipment im willing to purchase, just send me a pm

But yea after my car is modified up to my standards i will def be willing to join some clubs or come to events that i saw in the first page or so of this thread ��
I lost faith with Atlantic Autosports after they couldn’t balance my wheels properly. I gave them 3 tries and still had more than one wheel vibrating at low high way speeds. After Atlantic couldn’t get it right I went to Alloy Wheel of Virginia in Hampton who was recommended by a buddy. They got it right the first time and the balance was good all the way up to 150+ mph (Dislamer: that was during a HPDE at VIR). They seem to be a good group of guys but the attitude I got over the wheel balance issue was discouraging. I might give them another try for minor cosmetic items but anything else especial performance items I don’t trust them.

Just my that's all.