View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 11:49 AM   #2844 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
New member checking in from virinia beach, lynnhaven to be exact. Brand new 2014 370z touring with sport package. Black on black 7AT, 1,900 miles on the odomoter.

Just ordered my jvc and ark dts...
Coming next stillen gen 3, pully and belt, amuse kit (when i find a legit dealer) stillen HFCats and ark long tube headers and more when i decide on the rest.

So. Whassup ppl

Can't wait to meet all the new guys that have joined while I have been gone!

BTW ARK long tube headers delete the cats so getting HFCs would be a waste of money. The stock headers are actually pretty good; there is no need performance wise to swap them out unless you’re doing high hp engine build. I would advise not to swap any of the pulleys. The performance increase vs. risking popping an engine is not worth it. There is a post floating around on the forum explaining why aftermarket pulleys are dangerous, I wish I could find it. It has to do something with the balance and harmonics of the crank shaft.