Thread: Bobby from VSR?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 09:22 AM   #72 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
nah I don't live with my mom but I often visit yours

where do you think all your money came from.

you're welcome
Hahahaha! Best response of the thread! I enjoyed this read over my coffee..as invaluable as it is to the community.

Thanks again Cosmo for getting hated on as usual and turning it into something useless.

Oh and my guess that the reason Sasha didn't reply to you about getting a kit and now you have to go custom is because he doesn't want to sell a kit to YOU. God forbid there is an issue with something. You would come on here and tell everyone how shitty the kit is because you are childish and a crappy customer to deal with.

I also love how you bash anyone who has the kit yet want it yourself.

Plus your talking trash on how you have so much money for a built motor and all, yet you are saying how going another TT route will cost too much.