View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 08:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
370zHawaii
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Starship
370zHawaii is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notez_370z View Post
does the dynmat help the z as far as being more quiet on the inside now and less roadnoise? also how much for the dynmat by itself and did you also purchase it on amazon?
I purchased it from Amazon price was $150 bucks for 9 sheets of 18x32 with a .067 thickness, not too bad. The Dynamat helped out tremendously for the trunk, much less road noise. I still have some left and want to do the floor in the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipper 104 View Post
Does the DynaLiner go down over top the DynaMat? Is the Liner adhesive like the Mat or do you have to apply glue? And you seal the seams after with the tape?
How tough was it to pull the door panels to mat them?

Love the Z emblem. I need one of those.

Thanks

ThankssI did not lay the dynaliner over the dynamat, although that is a good idea if it will fit. I used the dynaliner on the inside of the panels of the trunk and rear. Both the dynamat and the dynaliner are self adhesive and very sticky. I used the roller to get a good seal on the edges of the dynamat. I used the tape to give it a clean finish, but it quite possibly sealed it as well now that you mention it. I did use the tape after the putting on the dynamat for the trunk and doors. I was running low on tape when I was almost done, so I started the second door with tape instead of finishing it with tape. The door panels are very easy to pull, make sure you get all the bolts for the doors, I believe there are 3 10mm bolts on each door from my memory, also disconnect the electrical and lock cable very easy to do. You will have to reset the windows when reinstalling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpenziv View Post
Nice! Thumbs up on the badge also- where did it come from?
Thank you I got the badge from Evo R through their ebay store, shipping was extremely fast (3days) came from china. Same quality as the stock emblem just looks nicer IMHO.
370zHawaii is offline   Reply With Quote