View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:28 PM   #63 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindSpace View Post
have the guy on one of the cameras but the only one that had the angle was so far away its too blurry and we cant tell who it is just the build of the person and he was wearing either a white or gray shirt. We wear uniforms at my work and there are a lot of people with white shirts on any given day but I have a 90% suspicion who based on the time that it happened but I cant accuse him because its too blurry and small on the video and theres always the 10% chance im wrong. The lot manager who ran the video for me agreed and was also pissed that it was too blurry to do anything and when i said this footage is useless i cant accuse him with this blurry footage, he told me 'no sh!t'. he was pissed off for me which at least made me feel better.

if this was a regular job I didnt care about i could risk by retaliating in kind but its a career job and i cant risk it especially without being 100% sure.

a$$holes win again.
Park in front of the camera after you get it fixed. They will try it again.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote