View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 06:53 PM   #2838 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazzan11236 View Post
Most i was ever mechanically inclined to do was put on my K&N intake for my 2013 maxima (which by the way still have many new parts for sale i never put on, strut bar, sway bar, eibachs)

However i have always taken my car to atlantic autosports on va beach blvd.

However if anyone sees this post and is willing to part with HFCs or Headers for a good price and verified by atlantic autosports as being legit equipment im willing to purchase, just send me a pm

But yea after my car is modified up to my standards i will def be willing to join some clubs or come to events that i saw in the first page or so of this thread

Hey there. Welcome. To clarify, we are probably one of the larger groups in Hampton roads that is not affiliated with any club and is not a club itself. We will keep it like that. There are no dues and no ********.

I have been trying to expand on the level of participation here since I joined in early 2013 and tend to organize most of the events. Please refer to the Virginia Beach Meets thread for actual event information. We are not solely 370Z owners but so far anyone that is hanging with us has at one point owned one.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Also refer to the main discussion threads for anything you might find useful.

Hope you can make it out to the next planned event. Sometimes it is a little slow getting the ball rolling and sometimes things just fall through. We are a small group after all. Trying to get on some new roads this weekend. Let us know if you can make it.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote