Thread: 2015 Nismo
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 01:07 PM   #356 (permalink)
Uxi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 16 NISMO Tech PW 6MT
Uxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond reputeUxi has a reputation beyond repute

At first I was very turned off by the red accents myself and started looking at 14 (but didn't want the two tone / black either) and actually found a dealer that still has a new 13... but then the lack of Tech (which should really be basic features at this price point probably... but that's neither here nor there)....

Some of the red (on the mirrors) is a sticker, which is kinda cheap and easily removed but it grew on me and I love it now. Subtle enough but still has that pop to accent the aero and also matches the Nismo theme.

I liked silver in person but was floored by pearl white. Then it was just a matter of finding 6MT... Not a fan of black cars, but was also impressed when I saw one on the lot. Haven't seen red in person.
Uxi is offline   Reply With Quote