View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 10:29 AM   #100 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute

So, its the mad dash to get everything ready for GTA. I'll be posting a bunch of updates as things come back together. Got a few things back from paint today. nom nom.

Hatch is back and will be going on tonight.

Dampers should be back tomorrow. Stance USA really stepped up bigtime. ProComps. Two sets of springs, 18/12k and 20/14k. In case you didnt know, stance-usa = touge factory. I had no idea.
Those guys are awesome. Give David a call. They really know their ****.

The hood turned out pretty good. I wish I had more time to bodywork it, but its good enough for racecar

^That's pollen btw not swirl. Everything is yellow!

Also got some new rubber for GTA. I had to give the TDs a try. 80 treadwear!
They are a bit smaller, but everyone Ive talked to said a 295 TD will outperform a 315 NT01, so we will see. If anything Im sacrificing a bit of straight line traction for improved corner speeds, which is perfect for Road A.

Front ducts came out amazing. But holy hell routing the hoses with a TT kit in the way is CRAMPED.

As you can see, those last pics also show the new rotor rings. Like jewelry on a gangster.
The old ones were toast, and I had to step down a size to fit 18s anyway. Too bad they cant stay that clean

I'll also be testing a MONSTER front bar for a local race team that is starting to make parts for the 370. Can't post pics yet, but its massive...at least twice as stiff as the whiteline or hotchkis. And it bolts right up to the factory mounting points. Should be exciting.

More to come soon!

Fast Intentions • Volk • Stoptech • Carbotech • SPL • Southbend • OS Giken • RJM • Sparco • RobiSpec • AIM • Driver Mod
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote