View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaedub View Post
You have to go with Fast Intentions cat back exhaust. It has one of the most, if not the highest, gains for the 370z.....not to mention the orgasmic tone. Also affordable.

I got Takeda stage II over the Stillen mainly because of the fact that I didn't have to cut anything. It's also significantly cheaper as opposed to Stillen 3G. Got mine for $399 shipped!

As for HFC, Berk or Stillen is a solid choice. But I prefer TP over HFC if you don't mind the cabin noise too much.

And with the fine tune, you'd be pushing upwards of 320whp+
not sure where that comes from... from what i've seen almost every exhaust promises you the same amount of power.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote