View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
HEK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 Z Tour Sports 6m
HEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond reputeHEK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Z didn't want to start

So after a long day at work I 1st try to open the doors with the fob and nothing happened, so I proceeded to remove the door key to open the doors and noticed total blackout inside, no lights, nothing...I attempted to jump start and again nothing no juice going from one car to another so I called Nissan road assistance and had it brought to the dealership I bought it from.
has anyone experienced anything like that, in all my years of driving the Z is the only car I have ever had to have it towed, hope is not a sign
With only 10k miles I think whatever it is will be covered under the mfg warranty but I'm playing in my head a different scenario where I'm told is something along the lines of wear and tear...right
HEK is offline   Reply With Quote