View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 06:10 PM   #57 (permalink)
BehindSpace
Base Member

Drives: 2014 Evo X MR
BehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond reputeBehindSpace has a reputation beyond repute

Feel your pain brother. Got keyed on my hood on my 2nd day of ownership inside my gated lot at WORK no less. 2014 red nismo.

Bought it Sunday and have only driven it from the dealer to my garage at home and to work Monday and Tuesday and ate lunch at Sonic both days. Came out for lunch today on Tuesday and saw 2 long light scratches on the hood and 1 deep twisting scratch.

Funny thing is I knew this would happen the first day I pulled in. I've owned an EVO X and an S2000 and those were scratched in similar ways. Evo X on the rear quarter panel and S2000 on the trunk but I never was sure if it happened at work or somewhere else. Now i know its at work, same person probably or group of people that are import haters. There are nicer cars at my work, new corvettes, hummers, bmw's so i dont think its a jealousy thing. I've had a mistubishi outlander sport and toyota celica and vw gti that have gone unscathed. Just a sporty import car hatred thing I think.

We have a camera but its pointed at the company vehicles in our lot so I think I'm SOL but I'm going to try to get the footage tomorrow morning regardless. Not holding out much hope though. Not even sure what Ill do if the camera did film where I was parked. Ask for 500 cash, if not report him to my companies HR? Doubt the police can do anything since its private property.

I was already planning on getting a beater car this weekend but didn't even make it past Tuesday without this happening sigh Should have known better. I almost blame myself.

Now just have to make it through the rest of the week without more damage until I can get that beater car this weekend.

Already regret getting the car. Too much negative attention. A shame it has to be like this. You really cant have anything outside the norm otherwise it's just a matter of time before something like this happens is my experience. Such a shame.
BehindSpace is offline   Reply With Quote