View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 01:38 PM   #361 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

Local company has no issues swapping the hatch glass. I had to overnight a damn window seal though and it won't be here until Thursday. I am dropping the oem hatch off tomorrow for the glass to be removed. then, I'll be driving the car over to them with the CF hatch installed. That way the window can be dropped in.

I mocked up the duckbill spoiler and the fitment is perfect. Just have to drill the holes for it. But, I have been debating doing an APR GTC 300. So I may hold off on it for a bit and not drill any permanent holes. Might just see if I can get away with 3m taping it on at NissanFest and removing it for the ride home lol.