View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 01:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N15MO View Post
Oh man...
What about supercharged?
Are there ITB kits available for this platform?
Again I'm still just putting my foot in the door. Don't know where I want to end up but definitely going to learn how to drive it at its current power before I add more ha

Sent while tappin' and smackin'
Supercharged you are looking more in the neighborhood of $5k-$10k still with supporting mods.

And yeah learning to drive the car at the power it already has is a smart first move. In the end you may not want to put a TT or SC, it all depends. I honestly think a TT kit would be more beneficial to a Z just to get a faster start off the line in AutoX or track

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post

You also need the "my motor just blew up" fund available just in case.
^^^ Exactly haha.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote