View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 12:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N15MO View Post
Oh man...
What about supercharged?
Are there ITB kits available for this platform?
Again I'm still just putting my foot in the door. Don't know where I want to end up but definitely going to learn how to drive it at its current power before I add more ha

Sent while tappin' and smackin'
You are on the right path wanting to learn with what it comes with.
No ITB yet, and might never see them as this is a small platform to develop for & most companies go for the big tickets items and stop.

SC is still going to run you $10k to jump in, a bad day with the kit might set you back $5k but still with boost you will always want to have plenty of reserve. I would jump down the FI section and read through all the stickies and long term reports people have.

My final piece of advice, if you want boost, plan now for it. Look at what items you may want to upgrade & if it will help or hurt if you have a TT/T/SC kit in the future.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote