View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 12:04 PM   #22 (permalink)
koeppelnissan
Supporting Nissan Dealer

Drives: 14 6MT Trng Spt Nav
koeppelnissan has a spectacular aura aboutkoeppelnissan has a spectacular aura about

I have dented cars myself, plenty of lot guys do. We move 600-700 cars per month, so there are certainly plenty of mishaps. Accidents happen, most are innocent. This seemed more wreckless than innocent, which is why my first reaction would have been disciplinary. I run the sales department, and always make sure the customer is taken care of first, then I deal with any other issues afterwards.

We can only count this as an accident, mark it on his record, and be sure all of our employees understand the severity of a stupid decision. Koeppel has been in business for 75 years, and we are one of very few dealerships with an A+ rating in the BBB. We are also one of few that are active on GTR and 370Z forums, as well as local car shows and meets, and loads of community affairs. Our reputation is worth lots, and can not be risked by employees at any point. This has been brought up to all employees in all departments, and a lesson has been learned for all.

The customer is happy, all employees have been taught and trained and we will move on and continue to grow. It was a lot of hard work to get to that point, but we are now there!!!
koeppelnissan is offline   Reply With Quote