View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 10:33 AM   #18 (permalink)
wheysted32
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z Touring
wheysted32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS VETT View Post
Well, I meant to say that the suspension and the wheels and tires are next. I have not decided on them.

Personally, I try to avoid cutting the paint; I'm not one to do that. If you're like me and you wanted someone to do it, let me know. The guy is mobile and he installs clear bra, does paint correction, and installs glass coating.

I didn't know that a 370Z could come with an open diff. Is yours base? If you're going to tear into the differential, might as well install something worthy and not VLSD. Look into clutch-type or, at least, torque-sensing gear unit.

My window tint is 15% all around and 5% windshield strip.
Yeah, shoot me a pm with some details if you don't mind. Price, contact info, etc.

I have the a 2010 touring; not sure if thats considered the base model or not. But no VLSD in it- that only comes with the sports package I believe. I talked to a guy who has a nismo and he put a carbotech(??) differential in his - its a high quality aftermarket diff and he said he can't tell the difference between that and his VLSD that was in it other than when hes tracking it; which I dont think I'll do. Keep in mind hes also trying to sell me the VLSD. Plus I'm on a budget so at the moment it sounds like a good choice. I was going to go quafie diff ($1k) but after speaking with the guy I couldn't justify an extra $650. If you have any input please share!
wheysted32 is offline   Reply With Quote