View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 10:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
POS VETT
Track Member

Drives: Z34|C4LT4|C6Z06|V25
POS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond reputePOS VETT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheysted32 View Post
Wow you've done a lot in a short amount of time! I would love to do paint correction on mine but don't want to fork up the money for the porter cable etc right now. Looking at $350-400 in the end. Would rather do a gear swap and add VLSD! I have an exhaust in the mail, stillen cbe. I'll install that and my next mod will be 4.08 gears and the additional of a VLSD. Open carrier right now

I have new black Z emblems to replace the silver Nissan ones and black 370z badge. Just got the windows tinted on sat. 35% on the sides and 5% in the back.
Well, I meant to say that the suspension and the wheels and tires are next. I have not decided on them.

Personally, I try to avoid cutting the paint; I'm not one to do that. If you're like me and you wanted someone to do it, let me know. The guy is mobile and he installs clear bra, does paint correction, and installs glass coating.

I didn't know that a 370Z could come with an open diff. Is yours base? If you're going to tear into the differential, might as well install something worthy and not VLSD. Look into clutch-type or, at least, torque-sensing gear unit.

My window tint is 15% all around and 5% windshield strip.
POS VETT is offline   Reply With Quote