View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 09:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Stillen G3s are the general consensus best intake. But I am very pleased with my R2C CAI black chrome intakes - they look great on my 2011 Gun Metallic Z IATs are a little higher than most CAIs because they are only semi-CAI. But their filters are the best hands down, and the heat shield is the best design out there.

Fast Intentions for exhaust and HFC/TPs

Tune - Uprev has been around for years, while Ecutek is the newcomer on the scene.

If you want/need more then you can look at headers and intake manifold. I would just do research on each item. All of the questions you could possibly ask have been asked before. Use google and in front of your search string add the text site:the370z.com

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote