View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 08:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Stop right there! You say you don't want to add boost....right now. If you plan on ever going FI in the future and your ultimate goal is to get anywhere near the power you had in the G then save your pennies until you have enough to add boost. It will be cheaper in the long run.

But if you can't wait then I would recommend either the Stillen G3 or Takeda Stage II CAI. Fast Intentions exhaust has the best build I have seen on parts and adds power. They also make HFC and test pipes for you to stick with one company. I chose to go with Berk HFC paired with my FI exhaust. Of course there are other choices from other manufacturers. Take a look around and search on the forum in order to make the best decision for you.