View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 10:09 PM   #53 (permalink)
MR.nismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gun Metal
MR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to beholdMR.nismo is a splendid one to behold

I agree with DUC. The power delivery on the Z is linear. I used to own Evo's , Mazda speed 3, and their power delivery is like a sudden punch but that is it. There is no much of a momentum behind the punch. Evos are quick but no fast, and the same goes for the speed 3, is quick but not fast and there is a difference between quick and fast. I had a trans-am v-8 and sure it had power but it was heavy to maneuver.
The Z is not the fastest nor the most powerful car out there but one thing is for sure and that is a well balanced package when it comes to power, weight, agility and handling, fuel consumption and other little things in between.
By the way DUC_Z09 I assume you are a Ducatisti? If so I'm a fellow Ducatisti as well, 1198 model. Cheers!!!