View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
VinceThe1
Base Member

Drives: '12 Z34 SR 6MT T/S/N
VinceThe1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipz View Post
I think i read somewhere that the v6 in the now 6th generation camaro coming out will have around 360 hp. Never liked the camaro, but a 200lb weight drop and the lt1 would make a good combo.

The Z was definitely impressive in 2009. but since it hasn't changed since, the rest of the automotive world is passing it by. time for a long overdue upgrade.
That's true, the Z is still gonna exist as a 2016 model, making it atleast 8 years in production (which is impressive it stuck around for so long, surpassing the 350Z by 2 years, although still 3 years shy of the 11 year Z32 300ZX)...I'm rooting it stays around for as long as possible, because the next Z is gonna hava a 3.0 biturbo mercedes engine, so you can hardly call it a Z anymore...I sure don't like the idea. Atleast the 370Z will also hold the record as the largest displacement Z car in Nissan history. Even thoigh it is dated, I don't wanna see it go and it's nice to know you still have the latest model so many years later, depending on when you bought one

If the new Camaro V6 comes out with a 360hp rated V6, it would take the current Nismo's record by 10hp...but let's see it happen first...either way, even if that V6 does come out for the 2016 model year, the 370Z would of held the N/A V6 record for the 2000s (even if late), and for atleast 7 years overall
VinceThe1 is offline   Reply With Quote