View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:37 PM   #51 (permalink)
Duc_Z09
Track Member

Drives: With the blinker on.
Duc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond reputeDuc_Z09 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
Well gents, I think I have just about made up my mind on the Z - going to go for it!

I went out and test drove the little Golf R and while it was fun to drive, handled like a charm, I just know that the Z will give me more of a raw/visceral feeling.

I will take the Z while I am young and return to the easy driving V Dubs in my years of old...(much later, if that even happens...)!

Sadly, the Z I was looking at in san antonio was sold so I have to keep searching. There is a white one near by but I am looking for a color that is a bit more exciting.
White is nice looking. I have magnetic black... it looks awesome for about 10 minutes after I wash it, which is pretty much every time I drive anywhere. Never buy a black car.

The VW would have been more practical but not nearly as much fun. The Z is a car that (if you mesh with it) will make you happy every time you drive it. You'll also look back at least twice every time you walk away from it; that's how I know whether or not I bought the right car.
2009 370z #206 (all mods are Home Depot)
2009 Ducati 848 (full Ohlins, Termignoni, etc)
2003 Grand Cherokee (long arms, big tires, 4.56, lockers)
Duc_Z09 is offline   Reply With Quote