View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:13 PM   #48 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAVA View Post
I bought my Z last fall after 16 years of owning German cars. I thought they were the sh!t until we bought a G35S sedan for my wife. After putting over 100,000 miles in her car and only spending around $500 on repairs (brakes, tires and oil excluded) I was sold on Japanese engineering and reliability, which was why I decided to by a Z. German cars are over engineered, which IMO has no advantage, they're also very expensive to fix and maintain. It's highly unlikely that I will ever buy another German car.
Kinda funny you say that. I already knew German cars sucked for reliability. I know for certain I could never by a BMW. Never. Throughout my 43,572 miles on the Z, I only changed the oil and filled it up with gas swapped out two sets of tires and drove the **** out of it. Good times. Excellent reliability. Even for a sports car which is just crazy. Very impressed with the Z in that aspect. And then what'd I do? I went and bought a used 911 with 75k miles on the clock. lol.

Like I said, get the warranty and drive that bitch without worry. So what if it breaks? Zs have had catastrophic engine failures too! Happens to every car on the road.

Point is... drive what you love. Life is too ******* short to worry about how soon you'll need to replace tires.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote