View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 08:54 PM   #46 (permalink)
darkphantom
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 Z34 PW M6
darkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond reputedarkphantom has a reputation beyond repute

Well gents, I think I have just about made up my mind on the Z - going to go for it!

I went out and test drove the little Golf R and while it was fun to drive, handled like a charm, I just know that the Z will give me more of a raw/visceral feeling.

I will take the Z while I am young and return to the easy driving V Dubs in my years of old...(much later, if that even happens...)!

Sadly, the Z I was looking at in san antonio was sold so I have to keep searching. There is a white one near by but I am looking for a color that is a bit more exciting.
darkphantom is offline   Reply With Quote