View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideHappy View Post
Hey guys right now I'm running 20x10.5 +30 with a 275/35/20 tire in my front. Unfortunately I had to add 20mm spacers the clear akebonos which has left me with some unwanted poke and giving me a slight rubbing issue on some bumps. I'm currently on stock suspension. Do you think if I lower the car on coilovers and maybe add a little negative camber that I'd be able to clear? Or would I have to swap out for maybe 265 or 255? Don't want extreme camber, just want them to clear.

You have the completely wrong wheel on the car. There is no way to adjust this to make it work. The wheel is just plain incorrect.

Sorry, but it's true...