View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 03:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I think it'll happen... In very limited number, but it will happen. The 5.0 Tau, needs a sportier, more fuel efficient, lighter alternative. It's the best way to fit Tau power in a small coupe. But I see that car being around $60k

Which brings me the $60k Z rumor. If that's any true??? It will be pushing close to 500hp and will be out to compete against this Hyundai for that cash level. The future in M4 alternatives is how I see it for max price of $60k instead of starting at 65K.
Maybe you're right. I'd kill for a serious Z35 competitor at 75% the cost. I don't know how much credence is given to this but maybe 18 months ago I was reading a car and driver or road and track, etc, forgot which one but it had a big graph of "probability" in terms of what might to expect from manufactorers, one topic was "cars under $45k to do 0 to 60 in less than 4 seconds." Porsche was like 7%, Subaru was like 25% and Hyundai was on there at 30%. Maybe they know something we don't? Lol
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote